Maison Melrose is available year round.
- Linen (bed sheets, towels, tea towels, tablecloths, napkins). Bed linen is changed weekly for any stay longer than a week.
- Housekeeping – included in the rates and will also be provided weekly for any stay longer than a week.
- Cleaning kit (dishwasher tablets, washing machine tablets and other detergents)
- Convenience pack (salt, pepper, vinegar, oil)
- Breakfast kit (coffee, tea etc.)
We can provide a cot on request (upon booking).
We also offer comprehensive guidebooks of the region and of the surrounding vineyards.
Check out our calendar and place your reservation on-line through our secure form.
The prices shown below are for the full house with 3 bedrooms
Low season: October 1st – April 30th
Price per weekday (minimum 2 nights): 200 euros
Price per day weekend (Friday evening to Sunday morning): 210 euros
Price for a week: 1.100 euros
High saison: May 1st – September 30th
Price per weekday (minimum 2 nights): 220 euros
Price per day weekend (Friday evening to Sunday morning): 240 euros
Price for a week: 1.300 euros
For any other inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.
Rental Agreement & Booking Procedure
A 50% reservation fee is requested upon booking. The balance is due upon arrival.
If the booking is cancelled at least 14 days prior to arrival, the reservation fee will be paid back in full within 10 business days.
If the booking is cancelled between 14 and 7 days prior to arrival, we will retain 50% of the booking fee (ie. 25% of the total booking cost) and reimburse the remaining 50% within 10 business days.
If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival date or in case of no-show, we will retain 100% of the fee (ie. 50% of the total booking cost).